To starting sending Pulse surveys to employees, you will need to upload your employee list.
For the csv file upload, you will need a list of employees with the following fields:
- timezone (you may refer to these timezone formats here. You will be able to schedule the timing of your Pulse emails. The email will be sent based on the employee's timezone).
- team_name (this needs to be exactly the same as the team names you have given to your Local Measure contact).
Here is an example of what the information would look like:
Local, Measure, email@example.com, Australia/Sydney, Customer Success
You can download the CSV template here to fill in the above employee information.
A few things to note when filling in the employee information:
- Please do not change or add any headings in row 1
- Save the CSV in UTF-8 format
- If in doubt, you can forward the csv file to your sales representative or customer success manager to review and complete the upload for you
If you require assistance, please feel free to reach out to our support team - firstname.lastname@example.org